To qualify as a Subcontractor for Ganaway Contracting Company, the following requirements must be met:
- A Certificate of Liability Insurance needs to be mailed directly from your insurance agent. A sample certificate is attached for your convenience. It MUST include General Liability , Commercial Automobile and Worker’s Compensation with the limits indicated AND listing Ganaway Contracting as the additional insured with respects to your General Liability and Commercial Auto. Insurance Certificates that do not include these items will not be accepted.
- A completed Form W-9 emailed. Go to IRS.gov to obtain the most current form. Please note: If a Social Security # is provided, an individual’s name MUST appear in the first box labeled “Name (as shown on your income tax return)”.
Subcontractors – with every submitted pay application, if you have suppliers you will need to submit a supplier waiver. For your use, if needed, we have four samples attached that may be used based on the circumstances at the date of the pay application. These waivers are:
- Use ‘Final Conditional Dollar Amount Supplier Waiver’ if you have not paid your supplier. Have the supplier provide the amount due as of the date of your pay application. A joint check will be cut to the supplier and then the supplier will then be paid in full.
- Use ‘Final Unconditional Supplier Waiver’ if you have paid your supplier in full.
- Use ‘Partial Unconditional Supplier Waiver Through Date’ if you have paid your supplier through the date of your pay application.
- Use ‘Partial Conditional Dollar Amount Supplier Waiver Through Date’ if you have not paid your supplier through the date of your pay application and have the supplier provide the amount due as of the date of your pay application.
Should you have any questions about these items, please feel free to contact our office at:
PHONE (770) 650-7722
FAX (770) 650-7728
Thank you and we look forward to working with you!
Bethany N. Beekman
VP of Finance